In order to continue maintaining social distancing during the COVID-19 pandemic, REMOTE ATTENDANCE ONLY will be permitted during the October 6th, 2021 AAATA Board Long-Range Plan Scenarios Meeting.
To join by computer: (You will be able to use your computer audio.)
1. Click on this link: Zoom (If you are using an Ipad, you must download Zoom first.)
2. You will be prompted to register with your name and e-mail address, then go directly into the meeting.
To join by phone:
1. Dial any of these numbers: (For higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
International numbers available: https://theride-org.zoom.us/u/kovpwssXd
2. Enter the Meeting ID: 856 1103 6795
To participate in the public comment sections of the meeting:
Raise your hand by computer:
- Click the “Raise Hand” icon on the bottom of your screen in the middle when Chairman Mahler asks for public comments. This will alert the technician monitoring the Zoom Webinar that you have raised your hand, and they will read off your name (or last 3 digits of your phone number) when you may unmute yourself to speak.
Raise your hand by phone:
- Press *9 when Chairman Mahler asks for public comments. This will alert the technician monitoring the Zoom Webinar that you have raised your hand, and they will read off your name (or last 3 digits of your phone number) when you may unmute yourself to speak.
- If you are unable to participate by computer or phone but would like to make a written comment to be read during a public comment section of the meeting, please submit your written comments via e-mail to email@example.com by 4:30pm on Wednesday, October 6th.