Reduced Schedules due to Workforce Availability Remain in Effect
ANN ARBOR, MI – The Ann Arbor Area Transportation Authority (TheRide) has announced that the winter service schedule planned for January 23 will now be implemented on January 30. Updates to service have been made to improve on-time performance and service reliability, and to better align with school start and end times. TheRide continues to also operate on reduced schedules due to workforce availability.
The updates to service that begin January 30 will affect the following routes:
- Route 23 Plymouth: Routing change
- Route 32 Miller-Maple: Schedule change
- Route 46 Paint Creek: Schedule change
- Route 61 U-M Miller: Routing and schedule change
- Route 65 U-M Downtown-Green: Schedule change
- Route 66 Carpenter-Huron Parkway: Schedule change
- Route 4: Reduced Frequency
- Route 24: Reduced Frequency
- Route 61: Reduced Frequency
- Route 65: Reduced Frequency
- Route 62: Reduced Frequency
- Route 68: Temporarily Suspended
To help reduce the spread of COVID-19, TheRide continues to enforce the established preventive measures to keep both riders and drivers safe:
- Customers are required to wear a face covering, per federal law.
- The driver is to be approached for emergencies only.
- Buses are cleaned with CDC-recommended protocols.
- Plastic barriers are added to separate drivers and riders on fixed-route buses.
- Sanitation supplies are provided to employees.
- Masks, gloves and face shields are provided for drivers’ use.
- Lost and Found collection has been temporarily suspended.
The latest information on TheRide’s routes, schedules and detours is available at 734-996-0400 and on TheRide.org.