Find out what we're doing to continue to keep you safe.
TheRide remains dedicated to protecting the health and safety of its riders and employees.
As a reminder, face masks are required by law when waiting for and riding the bus.
To help reduce the spread of COVID-19, TheRide continues to enforce the established preventative measures to keep both riders and drivers safe:
- Customers are required to wear a face covering, per federal law.
- The driver is to be approached for emergencies only.
- Buses are cleaned with CDC-recommended protocols.
- Plastic barriers have been added to separate drivers and riders on fixed-route buses.
- Sanitation supplies are provided to employees.
- Masks, gloves and face shields are provided for drivers' use.
- Lost and Found collection has been temporarily suspended.