Find out what we're doing to continue to keep you safe.
TheRide remains dedicated to protecting the health and safety of its riders and employees.
As of April 18, the TSA no longer requires masks to be worn on public transit. The CDC and TheRide encourages people to still wear masks while riding and at transit centers.
To help reduce the spread of COVID-19, TheRide continues to enforce the established preventative measures to keep both riders and drivers safe:
- Customers are strongly encouraged to wear a face mask, but not required.
- The driver is to be approached for emergencies only.
- Buses are cleaned with CDC-recommended protocols.
- Plastic barriers have been added to separate drivers and riders on fixed-route buses.
- Sanitation supplies are provided to employees.
- Masks, gloves and face shields are provided for drivers' use.
- Lost and Found collection has been temporarily suspended.