Heading to the airport? Travel from downtown Ann Arbor to Detroit Metro Airport (DTW) with ease. AirRide provides daily trips directly from the Blake Transit Center (BTC) to the Evans and McNamara Terminals. This convenient service is made possible through a partnership between TheRide and Michigan Flyer.
Please make reservations in advance for priority seating. Book your ride online at Michigan Flyer. Walk-ons are welcome with credit card payment online. Make sure to arrive at least 10 minutes before your bus is scheduled to leave.
Long-term parking is available at the Fourth & William Parking Structure across from the Blake Transit Center. The parking fee is $2.00 per day for up to two weeks.
Parking instructions are as followed:
- Take an entry ticket from the machine when you enter the parking structure. Bring this ticket with you for validation.
- Park anywhere on level 4 or above.
- Ask the bus driver for a parking form.
- Fill out the parking form and return it to the driver when you leave the bus for a validation stamp. Please be sure to include your license plate number.
- When you return, bring your validated ticket to the cashier booth on Fourth Ave. You can pay with cash or credit (Visa and Master Card).
If no cashier is available, please call the number or press the "call button" located on each parking machine for assistance.
Full daily parking rates apply without a validated ticket. Lost tickets will be charged the 24 hour maximum daily rate. If no parking entrance tickets are available, a validated parking registration form stub may be used instead. For security purposes, please remove all personal belongings from view. Parking less than 24 hours does not qualify for the $2.00/day rate. The surface parking lot on E. William St. between S. Fourth and S. Fifth Avenues is private property and not available for parking. Violators may be towed at owner’s expense.
Drop-Off & Pick-Up Locations
Buses drop off and pick up riders at both McNamara and Evans Terminals.
At the McNamara Terminal
AirRide picks up and drops off on the Departures Level, curbside near the “International Ticketing/Check-In” door for Air France and Aeromexico.
Riders arriving on Delta, Air France, or Aeromexico flights with checked baggage will need to follow signs to the Baggage Claim area. Then proceed up two levels to the Departures Level. You will find the AirRide stop just outside the Ticketing/Check-In Door #1 next to Air France and Aeromexico. If using the elevator, select the "Ticketing Level."
When exiting the terminal, turn left and look for our buses. Wayfinding signs are marked “Municipal Transportation" at the curb.
At the Evans Terminal
AirRide picks up and drops off at the north end of the Ground Transportation Center at Stall #1, through the double sliding glass doors marked "Public Transit."
Transfers may not be used to connect between TheRide’s fixed-route service and AirRide. For fare information, visit MichiganFlyer.
AirRide buses are designed to be safe, comfortable, and eco-friendly. All buses feature the following amenities:
- Comfortable, adjustable seating with ample leg room
- Individual climate controls and reading lamps
- Tinted side windows offering panoramic views
- 110-volt AC outlets at each seat for powering mobile devices
- On-board lavatories
- Enclosed, overhead luggage racks and ample luggage capacity
- Bottled water
Contact AirRide at 517-333-0400 for additional assistance.
- 6:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday
- 9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m., Saturday
- Closed Sundays
- Holiday hours vary