The Executive Leadership Team is responsible for implementing the agency's strategic direction, overseeing daily operations, managing risk, ensuring value, and taking care of our customers.
Board of Directors
The Board of Directors guide and control the agency through written policy. They focus on building a brighter future for our riders and our agency as a whole. They also ensure that we uphold the values of our community.
Local Advisory Council
The LAC holds a monthly meeting at our main office. Participants include the older adults, individuals with disabilities, and others interested in the transportation needs of these persons. From the LAC, comments and recommendations go to our Board of Directors.
The LAC meets on the first Tuesday of every month (except July) from 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. The office is accessible by A-Ride and Route 6 – Ellsworth. For more information, call 734-973-6500 or send us an email.
- LAC By-Laws
- LAC Board Charge
- LAC Guide to Public Participation
- LAC Current Executive Member Terms
- LAC Executive Member Application
- LAC August 2022 Meeting Packet
- LAC August 2022 Zoom Meeting
- LAC July 2022 Meeting Packet
- LAC July 2022 Zoom Meeting
- LAC June 2022 Meeting Packet
- LAC June 2022 Zoom Meeting
- LAC May 2022 Meeting Packet
- LAC May 2022 Zoom Meeting
- LAC April 2022 Meeting Packet
- LAC April 2022 Zoom Meeting
- LAC March 2022 Meeting Packet
- LAC March 2022 Zoom Meeting
- February 2022 Zoom Meeting
- January 2022 Zoom Meeting