The Ann Arbor Area Transportation Authority (TheRide) will not operate services on Monday, September 7, 2020 in observance of Labor Day.
The Blake Transit Center and TheRide’s Main Office will be closed on Labor Day, but will re-open on Tuesday, September 8, 2020 for customer transactions only. Reduced service schedules will also resume on Tuesday, September 8, 2020. The Ypsilanti Transit Center remains temporarily closed until further notice.
Passengers may take advantage of FlexRide Night and Holiday Service, which is a shared-ride service on designated holidays for just $5 per person. Seniors with an AAATA GoldRide card and persons with disabilities with an A-Ride identification card may ride for $2.50. Individuals with a valid go!pass may ride for $3. FlexRide Night and Holiday trips are limited to designated areas within the cities of Ann Arbor and Ypsilanti.
- 6:00 a.m. on Monday, September 7 to 9:15 p.m. on Monday, September 7
FlexRide Late Night Service hours due to the Labor Day holiday:
- 8:15 p.m. on Sunday, September 6 to 5:30 a.m. on Monday, September 7
- 9:15 p.m. on Monday, September 7 to 5:30 a.m. on Tuesday, September 7
Reservations for Late Night and Holiday Service can be made through the MODE Car App or by calling 734-528-5432. Reservations can be made:
Monday – Friday:
Reservations stop after 5:15 a.m.
(5:00 a.m. for trips outside of Ann Arbor)
Reservations stop after 6:45 a.m.
(6:30 a.m. outside of Ann Arbor)
TheRide remains dedicated to the health and safety of its riders and employees and reminds everyone to:
- Face masks are required while waiting for a bus and riding the bus
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home when you are sick, if possible. This helps prevent spreading your illness to others
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing
- Wash your hands often to help keep germs away. If soap and water are unavailable, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces
- Maintain social distancing guidelines
- Reduce travel to essential trips only
The latest information on TheRide’s routes, schedules and detours is available at 734-996-0400 and on TheRide.org.